zondag 30 mei 2010

my weekend...

friday : 'oma' isn't there anymore...she past away and friday is was the funeral... she is the grandmother of Laura and even I lived seperate from her son, we had still a good contact... at the end she told stories about te days she came by us as beautiful memories... I'll remeber her by the scent of jasmine, wich she always gave me ... when I crochet , because we did that often togheter...at Sacred sculptures, because she believed in it ... and if we'll eat pancakes, because she baked them on wednesdays for the children... and this was one of her favorite song http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xhEIF7JIoCs
farewel oma ...


saterday and sunday : it was a heavy week and so I needed some lightness this weekend...

fortunately Flutro cames and brought a great bunch of flowers... we went to Gent and there were plenty of little markets ...one of them was 'kunstsuperette' on St Baafsplein , I saw there beautiful work from 'Annelies Weinberger'... at the 'fleemarket' we bought linen and I sew a very light tunique for hot summerdays, the lime is for a pants... and we visit 'vom fass' my favorite store for good whisky's, calvados, oils and vinegars... Flutro bought several good whisky's for the birthday from his friend and I bougt quinces vinegar...
and we took a lazy sunday morning with breakfast in bed and in the afternoon it was time to do a lot of ironing...
dispite the funeral it was a beautiful weekend...

1 opmerking:

  1. Je heb na die harde tijd toch je batterij op een aangename manier weer kunnen opladen dit weekend ! Heerlijk om lezen !

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen